Regaining a positive attitude of your mind
This is a very important exercise helping you to open your mind to healthy choices in your life. Do this exercise 4-5 times per day for 6 weeks. It takes only 1-2 minutes. But it can bring amazing results.
Tap on the middle of the side of your palm, above your little finger. Look at yourself in a mirror and repeat three times affirmations:
- I am ready to be healthy (lose weight, stop drinking, stop anxiety, etc. Be very specific in what you are trying to achieve.)
- I am willing to healthy (lose weight, etc.)
- I am able to become healthy (lose weight, etc.)
Mirror Technique (Adopted from Deepak Chopra, M.D.):
Whenever you see your image in a mirror, make eye contact with your image and silently make the following three statements:
- I am totally independent of the good or bad opinions of others.
- I am beneath no one and above no one
- I am fearless in the face of any and all challenges
Conclude by repeating a mantra or other phrase to anchor the exercise in your consciousness.