Clients with substance abuse problems are very special and vulnerable people. They are causing severe pain and suffering to themselves and their family. The trauma of substance abuse often travels from generation to generation. Many people suffer from a physical and emotional imbalance covered and neglected by substance use.
Our goal is to help people get off chemical substances and allow themselves to transform their life in a way that will make the use of chemical substances incompatible with who they are. Our goal is to help the person feel “normal” again and to accept them for who they are without judgment.
There are multiple ways we can help accomplish our goals:
- Chemical support and detoxification using medications like Suboxone (Buprenorphine) for those addicted to opioids (heroin, methadone, codeine, Percocet and other drugs), and using Phenobarbital and benzodiazepines to help those addicted to barbiturates, benzodiazepines and alcohol.
- Acupuncture and homeopathic remedies to restore energetic balance, facilitate detoxification, and prevent relapse.
- Herbs and Supplements to correct chemical imbalance, improve sleep, restore energy and mood.
- Meditation, yoga, chi gong and physical exercise to restore balance and energy, learn how to relax and allow spiritual growth.
- Psychotherapy, Applied Psycho-Neuro-Biology (APN), guided imagery and Systemic Family Constellation to resolve traumas and conflicts, allowing to change life, reconcile, and facilitate growth and transformation.
- Bio-feedback to learn self regulation and facilitate relapse prevention.
- Hypnosis to facilitate conflict resolution and a change in behavior.
- Journaling and reading to promote self-acceptance and understanding, and facilitating growth and development.
There are many options to choose from. It is up to you where and how you would like to start. We provide a supportive, pleasant and understanding milieu to help you during your crisis and growth.