Do Not Eat or Drink
- White foods (white bread, white rice, white sugar);
- Foods and drinks containing artificial sweeteners;
- Dairy products (milk, cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, etc.);
- Alcohol, coffee, strong tea, cigarettes, tobacco;
- Chocolate, cacao;
- Oily, greasy foods (French fries, fast food products, etc.), junk foods.
Avoid Foods, Drinks and Products
- Foods and drinks containing lactic acid (yogurt, apples, tomato juice, foxglove, etc.);
- Products prepared from or containing strong aromatic oils or made with menthol, peppermint, eucalyptus, camphor (such as toothpaste, creams, candies, etc.);
- Products containing sweet oils (such as Sweet Balm, Sweet Bark, Sweet Chamomile, Sweet Chervil, Sweet Clover, etc.);
- Ginseng, parsnips, red onion;
- Pops, carbonated drinks (Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, Carbonated mineral water, etc.).
Daily Dose of Essential Supplements
- Vitamin C: 2000-3000 mg (Recommended brand: Wampole, chewable Vitamin C, 250 mg or 500 mg/tablet);
- Vitamin B5: 100-500 mg;
- Magnesium: 200-800 mg;
Recommended Foods and Life-Style
High protein diet and the consumption of whole foods are recommended.
- Whole food sources: vegetables, leafy green vegetables, fruits, dried foods, poultry, liver, fish, cod liver oil, egg, nuts and seeds, butter, whole grains, etc.;
- Daily, eight to ten (8-10) cups of distilled/purified drinking water;
- Daily, stay at least 2 hours in fresh air and exercise
- Vitamin E: 200-800 IU;
- Vitamin D: 2000 IU
- Honey – 0.5-1.0 g per body weight
- Bee Pollen – 7-15 g (1/4 – 1/2 oz or 1- 2 tsp); – optional
- Propolis – Preparation Phase: 4-7 g of raw propolis or three times 15-20 drops of 20-25% propolis tincture;
- Propolis – Therapy Phase: 0.5-0.8 g propolis in capsule or tablet forms or propolis powder mixed with honey. Do not exceed the daily 800 mg of propolis intake (raw, tablet or capsule forms) in this phase. Do not take it in an alcoholic tincture form;
- Royal Jelly – 0.1-0.3 g in capsule or tablet forms or 0.3-1.0 g in liquid form, or royal jelly and honey blended;
Herbs – Those indicated for your condition
Prepare to begin bee venom therapy in advance. You must be free of medications such as steroids and NSAID’s (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) for 2-3 months before administration of bee stings. A longer drug free interval is preferable. Remember that medications can be changed only after consulting your physician.